A2CofC A new opportunity in drones?
Ever thought of turning your hobby into a paid career, or adding a new dimension to your existing business?
Due to the recent changes in drone legislation in the UK, a whole new market has been presented to both hobbyist and recreational fliers.
The new rules focus around the new A2CofC qualification and removing the separation between commercial and recreational flying, based around the type of UAV or drone flown.
From 31st December 2020 under the new UAS regulations recreational flyers can now carry out commercial work*. If you successfully complete the A2 C of C course you can operate a ‘legacy’ drone up to 2kg (includes the Phantom 4 series and Mavic 2 series drones) in the A2 sub category. All that is required is a theory test which can be done online. No practical flight test is required.
*commercial drone insurance is required.
This opportunity opens up a whole new area of operations in some business sectors such as… Surveyors, Roofing contractors, Engineers, Security services.
Iprosurv the largest supplier of commercial drones to the insurance market, with a national network of pilots has partnered with a National supplier of UAV training, the only holder of the UAS Operations Gold certification BS ISO 21384‑3:2019.
Combining Iprosurv’s market leading knowledge and supply chain of global companies combined with Crowded Space Drones professional drone training we have together created a complete new market opportunity for hobbyists and recreational users to enter the commercial drone market.
How could the largest national supplier of drones to the commercial market and the only UAS gold certified academy help you kick start that career.
- A2CofC training by the only UAS Gold BS ISO 21384‑3:2019 accredited drone supplier.
- On successful completion of your training registration on the Iprosurv commercial drone supply chain to start receiving paid work.
- Continual training to help upgrade to General Visual Certificate (GVC)
- On successful completion of your GVC the opportunity to join under the Iprosurv Pilot Partnership programme.
- Access to the Iprosurv drone workflow management system to help gain clients.
- Continued support from Iprosurv to help grow your business.
- Access to the National network of Iprosurv drone pilots.
- Access to Crowded Space Drones advanced UAS masterclass of modules.