Drones have arrived and while there was some early hesitance, their many significant benefits to business have been well-established for some time now. But still, years later, we are not seeing drones penetrate the economy in the way they should have, or their buyers hoped. This often happens with great new technology developments, but why? […]Read more
Are you a security company that does NOT currently offer airborne CCTV patrols as part of the services you offer to your clients?
Are you a security company that does NOT currently offer airborne CCTV patrols as part of the services you offer to your clients? Former police officer, and Iprosurv franchisee and drone operator Martin explains where Vastly experienced flying drones at music festivals, public protests, football matches and providing live-time feeds into controls. Martin also has […]Read more
The long awaited and insightful PWC report “Skies Without Limits v2.0” into drone technology has been published, and as always, makes very interesting reading for any drone organisation or organisation wanting to introduce the benefits of drone technology into their workflow. Some key points and note worthy information contained in the report. Reduction in carbon […]Read more
When you’ve spent as long as I have in the police force (27 years!!), you can get to a point where nothing much surprises or fazes you. That was certainly me up until 2020 when I discovered the power of drones. I held a range of roles in my time in the police force from […]Read more
One of the UK’s leading commercial drone providers secures Recognised Assessment Entity (RAE) status, Iprosurv becomes the latest CAA-approved drone flight trainer in the UK, gaining approval from the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) to provide drone flight training across the UK. Under the new approval, Iprosurv will provide two forms of training to individuals looking […]Read more
In November 2021 parts of the UK and predominantly the Scottish Borders and Cumbria were hit with winds gusting more than 75mph with the highest being 98mph in Northumberland.Read more
Managing a construction project is no small task. From tracking site progress and monitoring safety, overseeing subcontractors and keeping stakeholders informed, there is almost no end to the level of coordination required on any given day.Read more
Lack Of Awareness About The Benefits Of Drones Technology Could Be Impacting Development Of Insurance Sector
A lack of awareness or willingness to explore the benefits of drone technology in insurance could be holding back the development of the sector, according to new research.Read more
The average annual cost of flood damage to property in England is more than £1bn and rising. One in six properties are at risk.Read more
- Organisations need to approach drones in the same way they do their IT – strategically.
- Are you a security company that does NOT currently offer airborne CCTV patrols as part of the services you offer to your clients?
- PWC Report “Skies Without Limits v2.0”
- Former Police Drone Pilot – Joins Iprosurv Franchise
- Iprosurv becomes the latest CAA-approved drone flight trainer in the UK
- The winds of change, Windblown forestry, storm Arwen and Drone Technology
- Drone technology continues building on solid foundations in construction
- Lack Of Awareness About The Benefits Of Drones Technology Could Be Impacting Development Of Insurance Sector
- Drones in post storm inspections for claims progress and validation