Iprosurv Limited are committed to protecting the privacy of our users, clients and customers. This privacy statement explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website. It is also intended to assist you in making informed decisions when using our website and our products and services.
All your personal Information shall be held and used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you want to know what information we collect and hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the Data Protection Officer, Iprosurv limited, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Technology Centre, Brunel Way, Rotherham, S60 5WG.
1. Important information and who we are
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Iprosurv Limited collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service.
We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller and our registration number is ZA180227. We also act as a Processor on the behalf of our clients when carrying out our services as a drone inspection company.
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager using the details set out below.
Full name of legal entity: Iprosurv Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 0114 4055 007
2.The type of information we collect
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
3. How we get the personal information and why we have it:
The personal data which we process may be collected from several sources including, but not limited to, the following:
- Our Clients
- 3rd Parties
- Third party data providers / search systems
- Social media
- When you supply is goods or services
- When requesting goods and services through our website
- By applying to work with us
We may collect further data from you directly in order to deliver our services.
4. How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored within our secure data centres and servers.
Depending on the type of the data we hold, and the type it relates to, the length of time your data is stored for may vary.
When information has passed the retention period, your data will be disposed of in accordance with our Data Disposal and Destruction Policy.
5. How do we protect your information?
The information which you provide to Iprosurv Limited will be used within the company and will relate to products and services in which we provide to you.
Data may also be used for statistical analyses and Iprosurv Limited may share information with law enforcement bodies/ fraud prevention agencies for the purpose of preventing or detecting fraud.
We may share your data with trusted third parties who process data on our behalf. We also share your data with state bodies as required by law.
By utilising the services of Iprosurv Limited you confirm that you explicitly consent to Iprosurv Limited processing your personal data for the purposes described above.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing your information are:
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a vital interest
- We need it to perform a public task
- We have a legitimate interest
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We maintain the highest standards of security; however, the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access or loss.
6. Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law, for example for the purpose of the detection and prevention of crime.
7. How can you access and correct your information?
You may instruct us to provide you with details of all of your information that we collect and maintain in our database by submitting a Subject Access Request via post, Phone or via the website. The address to send a request is; Data Protection Officer, Iprosurv limited, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Technology Centre, Brunel Way, Rotherham, S60 5WG.
Any request for information is free of charge but Iprosurv Limited can refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive.
8. International transfers
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
9. How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see Request erasure below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
10. Your rights in regard to your personal information
Under GDPR, individuals now have increased rights in regard to their personal data. Please see below an outline of your rights and if you wish to contact us to discuss or amend the data we hold, please contact us email@example.com or by writing to us at; Data Protection Officer, Iprosurv Limited, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Technology Centre, Brunel Way, Rotherham, S60 5WG.
- Right to be Informed – You have the right to know how we collect and use your personal information
- Right of Access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Right to Erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Restrict Processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Object to Processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision-Making Including Profiling
As per Article 12 of the GDPR, you are not required to pay any charge in order to exercise your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If we are unable to identify you or locate your data, we may ask you to provide further information to assist us in doing so. If your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we may charge a reasonable fee to account for the administrative costs of providing the information or refuse to act on the request.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org please write to the Data Protection Officer, Iprosurv Limited, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Technology Centre, Brunel Way, Rotherham, S60 5WG if you wish to make a request.
11. Data security
Iprosurv Limited are committed to ensuring the security of the personal information provided to us and we have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Also, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
In the event of a data breach – If Iprosurv Limited were to experience a data breach they would within 72hrs upon realising a breach had occurred and where feasible, report certain types of personal data breach to the relevant supervisory authorities. If the breach is likely to result in a high risk of adversely affecting our customer’s individual rights and freedoms, we will also inform those individuals without undue delay.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
If at any point you suspect or become aware of a security incident, please let us know by contacting us on email@example.com or write to the Data Protection Officer, Iprosurv Limited, Advanced Manufacturing Park, Technology Centre, Brunel Way, Rotherham, S60 5WG.
If you have any concerns or complaints in relation to the processing of your data, we ask that you contact us first to give us the chance to understand the issue and see how we can address it.
In any event, you have the right to lodge a complaint with our supervisory authority, the Information Commissioners Office. To report a concern to the ICO:
Telephone helpline 0303 123 1113
Textphone service 01625 545 860