Andrew Hamilton, Iprosurv’s new Director of Training and Development, talks about how he believes training and practical experience are the only way the commercial drone sector will secure the public trust that it needs to thrive.Read more
Andrew Hamilton, former Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) sector lead for the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), has joined one of the UK’s leading drone services providers, Iprosurv as Training and Development Director.Read more
The average annual cost of flood damage to property in England is more than £1bn and rising. One in six properties are at risk.Read more
One of the industry’s most enthusiastic early adopters of drone technology, Zurich Insurance saw that drones can get places humans can’t and get there quicker too So, when Zurich’s UK Chief Claims Officer, David Nichols had a personal roof damage claim, he was keen to see if drones delivered what he thought they did. And here he gives us some insight from a unique perspective – a claims director experiencing the claims service firsthand.Read more
“Which is why we have set up Pilot Partnerships. We hope that, in time and with the right partners, Pilot Partnerships will become the gold standard in the industry and a guarantee of quality and professionalism to clients of all shapes and sizes.”Read more
For what started out as a niche plaything for flight enthusiasts, the penetration of drones into the commercial world is accelerating at rapid pace.Read more
Iprosurv, the award-winning, national drone solution is adding Matterport operators to its supply chain. But what is Matterport and how can it help your business?Read more
While the use of cladding may have delivered on those needs, the Grenfell fire showed just how dangerous the use of certain types of cladding is. Every single block of flats in the country that has been cladded has to be surveyed and inspected to understand the risk profile of each one.Read more
PwC estimates that the total market value of drone-powered enterprise solutions will exceed $127bn, with the value of drones to communication service providers accounting for nearly $20bn.Read more
- Iprosurv: Leading the way to a more professional sector
- Training and professionalism come to the fore as Iprosurv hires former CAA drone sector lead
- Drones Mitigate Damage to Land and Properties During Extreme Weather.
- The only perspective is the customer perspective.
- Iprosurv “Pilot Partners” now adding new professional drone pilots.
- Quick, cost effective and repeatable – drone inspections in your workflow
- Iprosurv Internal 360 walkthrough technology
- Drones Take on High Rise and Tower Block Inspection
- How drones are revolutionizing the telecom industry